Saturday, May 2, 2020

The Reason for Happiness !




One of the squirrels was playing in the tree branches. It slipped on top of the wolf sleeping under the tree.
 

The squirrel was caught by the wolf.

Squirrel feared it was going to survive. '' Leave me, '' he pleaded.

"If you give me the right answer to my question, I will leave you," said the wolf.

“Listen. I will answer if I know, '' said the squirrel.

"You are all happy, you play in the wooden branches. We are wolves who are more powerful than you. But we are always sad. Why is that?"

 “Wolf! Let me climb to the top of the tree. Sitting at the branch and answering "Squirrel,"


"Do that," said the wolf

The squirrel sits securely on the tree branch. ''

 “You wolves are cruel. There is no limit to the cruelty you do.

Those horrors always burn your heart. That is why you are always sad.
 
We, the squirrels, do no harm. So we're always happy. ”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not Lie

The five-year-old son saw his mother and father walk out.  "Son, we're going to the market. You can't walk that far. You...